Retail Marketing Support
Thank you for your interest in the UnTapped Retailer Support Program. We’re excited to partner with you to spread #MAPLETOTHEMASSES. Below you will find general information about the program, how to apply, and reporting requirements. As always please reach out to us at ShopSupport@UnTapped.cc with any questions.
What is the marketing support program?
The marketing support program is a way for us (UnTapped) to provide additional support to our valued retail partners to aid in their efforts to increase sell-through in retail storefronts. This support is provided in the form of credits, to help offset the cost of marketing campaigns or samplings. The credits are determined by YTD or prior year purchases of UnTapped.
What can the support be used for?
- Marketing efforts (digital ads, physical ads, store branding, etc.)
- Sampling programs (Group run/ride, in-store sampling, event sampling, etc.)
What are the requirements?
- Have a brick & mortar storefront.
- Be a direct retail partner with UnTapped.
- Carry at least one item from all three product lines (UnTappeds, Waffles, Mapleaid)
- Cannot be currently overdue or have a history of late payments.
- If an online store exists, UnTapped listings must be present and listings must be up-to-date.
- Complete the application and have it approved by UnTapped.
- Complete reporting on how funds were used and the efforts went.
How much support is available?
- $350 – $700 in annual orders: $50
- $701 – $1500 in annual orders: $100
- $1501+ in annual orders: $150
At UnTapped’s discretion, this can be increased or decreased. If the support program requirements are not fulfilled or maintained throughout the year the support amount may be withdrawn or billed back to the shop.
Below is the application to be completed prior to receiving any support from our Retail Support Program. Please fill out the information completely. Our team will review the application and be in contact with the regarding your support amount if it is awarded. Please keep in mind that you are required to fill out a post activation report.