Thanks for checking out UnTapped. Below you’ll find our policy on how we collect information about you (if any) via the Internet and how we use it.
When we refer to “personal information” in this Statement, we mean information from which your identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained such as your name and contact information.
What personal information do we collect about you?
You can generally visit our website anonymously. We only collect personal information you provide. For example, if you choose to send us an email or create an account. Please also see “Clickstream Data” below.
How do we use your personal information?
We use your personal information to deliver our services to you. We may also use your personal information to stay in touch and tell you about developments in our product, new UnTapped stories or initiatives, and cool stuff our friends are doing. If we do this we will also try to provide you with an ‘opt out’, so that you no longer receive this information and can just get on with your enjoying your maple goodness.
We may also use your personal information for statistical analysis and for the improvement of our products, website and services. If you do not wish to have your personal information used for a particular purpose, we will respect your wishes. To do this, contact email@example.com.
Do we disclose of your personal information?
No. We do not sell or otherwise disclose your personal information to persons or entities outside our organization or its related and affiliated entities without first obtaining your consent, unless a disclosure of that information is required by us to provide our services to you or as required by law.
If you visit this site to read or download information, our Internet Service Provider, may collect information such as the domain name from which you have connected from, the date, time and pages that you visit and the type of browser you use. This information is used on an aggregate and anonymous basis for statistical and website development purposes only.
UnTapped may contain links to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. UnTapped, LLC (UnTapped) is not responsible for the content on those other sites or their privacy practices. Any links to other websites should not be taken as an endorsement, approval, recommendation, or preference by us of the content, owners or operators of those sites.
Access to Your Personal Information
If you wish to review and / or make necessary corrections to the personal information that you have provided and we have recorded about you through this website, please send your request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to This Statement
We may review this Statement from time to time. This statement was last updated on October 1, 2019.
We welcome your feedback.
At UnTapped, we welcome your questions and comments regarding this statement or our privacy practices. If you have questions or comments related to this statement or our privacy practices, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please see our “Shipping and Returns” page.
Please see our “Shipping and Returns” page.
By using the UnTapped website (“Site”), you agree:
- that its content is only to be used as a guide and not rely on any implied representation or warranties that are not specifically stated in the Site
- to use it on the basis of the below acknowledgements; and
- to release UnTapped, LLC (UnTapped) from any liability arising out of the issues covered in the acknowledgements below.
By using this Site you acknowledge that:
- a) UnTapped endeavors to ensure that all information contained on the site is current and up to date, however, the content of the site should not be relied upon without first consulting an UnTapped representative at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- b) the use of any third party logo, trademark, company name or any other intellectual property (“third party IP”) does not mean that UnTapped has any connection, association, partnership or agency with such a third party;
- c) the use of third party IP does not indicate UnTapped’s approval, endorsement or recommendation of such third party unless otherwise specifically stated;
- d) UnTapped does not approve or endorse the content of any third party website linked from or to the Site unless otherwise specifically stated;
- e) you may share the content of the Site on social media websites by using the devices supplied by UnTapped;
- f) notwithstanding paragraph (e) above, you will not and have no permission to take imagery and text from the Site for any collateral third party use. In other words, you acknowledge that it is wrong to steal content from the Site, UnTapped or our partners and to use it for yourself and others.
UnTapped is the provider of this site and its contents. It makes no representations or warranties of any kind about this site or its contents. UnTapped makes no representations and warranties relating to accuracy, merchantability or suitability for any purpose of the contents of any of the advertisements or any information or graphics contained in this site. This is not an exhaustive list. This site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. To the fullest extent permitted by law, UnTapped nor any of its representatives can accept any liability for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site.
Where applicable UnTapped has sought and received the consent and/or licenses from third parties to use various images on this Site. All site design, text, graphics, photos and arrangement of information on this site are subject to the copyright of UnTapped unless otherwise specifically stated.
If you wish to contact us: Please send us an email, email@example.com.
Complaints or Praise
Do you have a complaint, a question or would simply like to adorn us with praise (or invite us on a ride, ski or other adventure!)? Whatever the message, we at UnTapped would like to hear from you. UnTapped will address any complaints within 7 business days. If you praise us, UnTapped reserves its right to use the testimonial as desired (and we’d be very grateful!).
Thanks for visiting our website. Most importantly, thanks for supporting UnTapped. We hope you enjoy our products as much as we do!